Перейти к содержанию
Народный форум

I couldve dealt with that better?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

- Drew Lock upon late-match fumble vs. Steelers
Highest of Drew Lock's debut with the Seattle Seahawks was confident, nonetheless his working day however finished upon a bitter be aware. Practically a single engage in as soon as the Seahawks protection became in excess of the Pittsburgh Steelers upon downs, Lock was sacked and fumbled upon a blindside blitz. Pittsburgh recovered and inevitably broke the tie with a late touchdown within just the ultimate seconds of Seattle's 32 25 preseason opening triumph over.At this time particularly a uncomplicated search at the responses and a lot contains been created relating to regardless of whether or not this turnover was upon Lock, the offensive line, working again Darwin Thompson,  and didn't check out it. That's either what occurred." Dugar, Michael Shawn August 14, 2022Seahawks QB Drew Lock suggests the sack fumble late was all upon him for not working with the absolutely free speeding Steeler unaccounted for off the gain. Ought to contain checked into a warm read through. myVEX5ZIez Gregg Bell August 14, 2022'I'll generally be truthful up below. Yeah, I might've dealt with that superior. May possibly've flipped the [basic safety], may possibly've performed it warm. As a quarterback on your own're often capable in the direction of maintenance individuals variables. I'll simply get it upon the upper body that I may possibly contain completed much better there Seahawks Store, " Lock reported.Right here's the engage in inside of speculate.Large period engage in SEAvsPIT upon KDKA | NFL+:

Mike Morris Jersey
https://www.seattlestoreonline.com/Kenny_Mcintosh_Jersey-177

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...